Is your floor beyond repair or you’d like a brand new wood floor? Our team can help advise you on the the type of wood floor to install, as well as colouring, staining and finishing options. Our advisers will ensure that the floor is suitable for your home or establishment.
Once you have selected which type of wood floor you’d like, our experts will prepare, lay and finish the floor with minimal disruption and mess.
Sometimes we find that the existing wooden floor can be repaired or restored. In this case, we will always do our best to advise the most economical and advantageous way forward.
We provide free advice and quotations, so get in touch with our wooden floor fitters today.
- Measure and assess the area where the floor is to be laid;
- Check floor levels and check sub floor for moisture and humidity;
- Decide on the best product – solid or engineered wood?
- Decide on the best installation system – flexible adhesive and nails, or underlay and floating?
- Decide whether skirting boards are to be removed, replaced or beaded;
- Decide on the direction of the flooring – horizontal, vertical or diagonal?
- Floor to be laid, allowing for expansion around the entire floor.
The flooring you choose will be covered during installation to protect the finish.